Friday, March 30, 2012

While Mom's Away

Last weekend I took off for New Orleans for a wonderful weekend with some of my girlfriends.  I've visited NOLA many times but this was the first time I felt like I saw the city more from a resident's perspective than a tourist.  It was great to see where Rebecca's living and to catch up with people I've known for a long time but see so rarely now that we're all spread out.

I also got to see my baby cousin Joe.  Joe is the youngest of the 16 Pratt cousins and although he's the baby, he is hardly a little kid.  He's in his freshman year at Loyola so it was nice of him to spare some time for his old cousin.  After we dropped him off back on campus, one of my friends said, "He's a serious catch.  Girls must be after him."  Joe's confidence and ability to carry conversations with anyone were so impressive.  I was very proud of my "baby" cousin!

While I was out of town, Nate and Aaron decided to drive up to Philly to visit Nate's Bubbie and Zeyda where Nate is king (or at least prince).  Clearly, Nate wasn't missing his mommy.

DSC_0061

DSC_0037


And a nice shot of Nate with his father, grandfather and great-grandfather.

DSC_0034

No comments:

Post a Comment