Friday, May 17, 2013

Teeth

Margaret's first tooth popped through last weekend with little fanfare.  No fussing,a little drooling, and then, pop, there it was.  But now we suspect another one's trying to cut through because she's started fussing and shoving everything she can get her hands on in her little mouth.

DSC_0302

Margaret's Daddy is in charge of pain management for now.  He's single parenting while I'm in Florida for work.  And while it might sound like I got the better end of that deal, being Florida and all, I assure you I'll be lucky if I leave the convention center long enough to see daylight.  Counting the hours until Tuesday when I'm done here and I get to see my babies.

1 comment:

  1. I already love her little smile...and now her smile will have teeth!! Love you, baby girl. Good luck with your work trip, Momma Maura!

    ReplyDelete