Monday, May 13, 2013

On the Road Again

We spent the weekend in Cleveland on a very brief trip to celebrate Ashley at her bridal shower.  Leaving here Friday night, spending the night in Pittsburgh, and then into Willoughby just in time to toast Crusher and Cullen.  Margaret was so glad to be included in her aunt's big party, and got lots of oohs and ahhs from the ladies.
IMAG0300
Margaret and Mimi

It was great to have a chunk of our family together, we got to visit with almost all the women on our Harris side.  I am so mad I left my camera at home.  The only shots I got are on my phone.  Which is good, but certainly not great.
Fwd:

Fwd:

Sunday morning we hit the road again, this time without Nate.  We have a lot going on this coming week.  I'm preparing to head to Orlando for our large annual meeting.  And at the same time, we're in an interesting place with daycare.  Our wonderful providers just welcomed a new daughter.  So they are, understandably, closed while they get her settled in.  My parents generously offered to help out to make things a little easier on everyone.  So Nate's getting a full week of grandparent time while Margo gets to experience what life is like as an only child.  It is amazing how easy it is to get out the door in the morning with just one baby when you're used to having an almost-three-year-old underfoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment