Monday, July 1, 2013

Looking Back

This weekend we went shopping for furniture for Nate. He's been in his hand-me-down fire engine toddler bed for a year now and it's getting harder for Aaron and I to climb in for bedtime stories. I'll admit to some tears as we shopped at the same store where three years ago we were buying Nate's crib and nursery furniture.

But that's not what this post is about. I realized that I never shared these beautiful pictures as an entire set. We are really lucky to have a couple of good friends who have started their own businesses as professional photographers. Our friend Lindsay was looking to practice her newborn photo skills so she gave us a wonderful gift of a photo shoot with Margo back on January 1st.

IMG_1177IMG_1232IMG_1234

1 comment:

  1. Has it really already been a year? Time flies when you miss your nephew & niece! I look forward to hearing all about his new big boy bed!!!

    ReplyDelete