Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Travel, Travel, Travel

Earlier today I tried to make dinner plans with someone and I realized we have no free weekends until mid-June.  I joked that it seems like we're trying to get as many flights in as we can before Nate turns two and we have to buy him a seat.  At least that's how it feels.

This might be a fun year to track how many miles the Davis family travels.  I'm working on the exact parameters.  But I think to constitute family travel, it has to be all three of us and we have to leave the DMV. (District, Maryland, Virginia)  We're talking the entire family, with or without Guinness, packing up and heading out.
Rough calculations have us at 2,406 miles so far in 2012.  We're heading to Boston this weekend, California in May and to Erie in June.  More miles to come!


insisting on helping by carrying the car seat (DSC00178)

No comments:

Post a Comment