Monday, November 28, 2011

Elmo and Abby and Murray, Oh My!

Our family spent the Thanksgiving holiday in Philadelphia with the Davis family.  We had a nice turkey celebration followed by an action-packed Black Friday.  In the morning, the Davis women braved the outlet mall for a few specific things.  It was a surprisingly easy trip with no crowds.

After Nate's morning nap, we headed to A Very Furry Christmas at Sesame Place.  I loved visiting Sesame Place when I was a kid and I've been back as an adult with my cousins and their little ones.  So I was really excited to share the park with Nate.  There were definitely times during the day I think I was more excited than he was.
DSC_0861
waiting for the parade

The weather was perfect and Nate seemed to really enjoy seeing his Sesame friends.  We also made plans to meet up with some of Nate's real life friends, Cooper and Charlie.  The boys had a great time and the park had plenty for them to do.  A recap of our pictures from the day including a short video of Nate enjoying the Elmo show.

No comments:

Post a Comment