Friday, January 27, 2012

Half Birthday

We're celebrating Nate's 18-month birthday (aka one-and-a-half) with a half-cake and pizza for dinner tonight. My attempt at a half-birthday cake was good in theory but I made some poor choices in execution.  Will do better next year!  Or I'll just buy something and cut it in half.

This morning's appointment was great.  No shots and everything looks good.  As always, he's tipping the charts at 27lbs 2oz (89th percentile) and 32 inches tall (36th percentile).  Interested to see if he keeps up the growth by his two year appt.

Tomorrow we're off for another fun weekend.  This time to West Virginia to ski with our cousins.  Still debating whether or not we're putting Nate on skis, I'll let you know!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely awaiting updates on that!! Happy 18 months, my handsome man. How has it already been that long?

    ReplyDelete