Friday, April 1, 2011

Day-by-Day - 3 months in

In January I set out to capture Nate on camera at least once a day for the entire calendar year.  I'm happy to report this project is in good shape.

There have been some close calls, notice a few shots of him sleeping in his crib.  And I don't know what was going on on February 5th, but I must have been too busy to remember to capture it.

I never found a good place to put all the pictures for sharing so they remain on flickr.  Although laid out in a tiled format like this actually looks pretty cool.  I can't wait to see what 364 (darn you feb 5th) of these pictures look like.  http://www.flickr.com/photos/ajdavis/sets/72157625765726000/with/5439923612/

3 comments:

  1. I love this, if we have another I am totally copying the idea :) So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cinco de febrero celebration at the Davis house? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All that hard work and all those photos, and I still say, "When did he get so big?!?!?"

    ReplyDelete